Saturday, June 2, 2018

LAST WEEKEND

It's the last weekend before primary day. I trust all my Laguna Beach friends and neighbors have already cast their vote, as many do, by mail, If not, I trust that every last Democrat in Orange County will be out there at their polling place on Tuesday.

Every single Democratic vote is needed--along with a lot of rightfully disenchanted Republicans voting for a Democrat.

Having cast my vote already for the man I think would do the best job as our Congressman, I lay awake last night with the waking nightmare of that circular firing squad, terrified at the thought that I, along with my fellow sincere and conscientious Democratic voters, might prove to be responsible for having only two Republicans to choose from on the ballot in November.

There must be a sufficient number of Democratic votes for ALL the contenders to circumvent that horrible eventuality.


No comments:

Post a Comment