Wednesday, August 29, 2018

CAN WE TALK?


It’s nice to know that I have a growing readership for this effort to draw attention to Harley Rouda’s bid to take the congressional seat now occupied by Dreadful Dana! Thank you for checking out my blog!

My fear, of course, in writing, is that I risk preaching to the choir. I would honestly wish to be talking to those who disagree with me--particularly those good, reasonable, open-minded people--there are some, no?--who are disenchanted with the fecklessness of the Republican-dominated House, but hesitant to abandon their traditional loyalty at the ballot box.

I still like to believe that thinking people can talk to one another with respect, where respect is reciprocated.

I would so much appreciate your help in reaching out to these people. If my posts make sense to you, please feel free to quote them, re-post them, or forward the link to those you think might be open to rational dialogue!

As Joan Rivers was fond of saying: can we talk?

No comments:

Post a Comment